This plant is available with us in pots of 6 inch diameter. Interested people can pick this big size plant from our garden center.
Common Name: Philodendron Ceylon
Botanical Name: Philodendron
Philodendron is one of the best air-purifying plants that remove airborne toxins such as formaldehyde, benzene, and trichloroethylene from the atmosphere.
About the Product:
The Philodendron Ceylon, commonly known as Ceylon Gold. Philodendrons are among the most popular, tolerant, and durable of all house plants. What they all have in common is there ability to survive neglect and adverse conditions.
Philodendron Ceylon is a unique plant which, unlike other philodendron, has no back lobes on its leaves. Its oval shaped leaves are a brilliant almost fluorescent green color. Ceylon Beauty has a semi vine characteristics that grows quickly into a healthy, graceful houseplant that needs little care. It is indoor climber with ornamental foliage. It is perfect for moss sticks and shady patches in the garden.
Caring points after receiving the Product:
- Carefully remove the plants from the boxes and packaging around the plants.
- After unboxing check the plant to see if its require watering. water those plants that top soil are dry.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, do not over water it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- After watering you should place your new plant in an area with medium to bright indirect sunlight. do not go for immediate transplanting( minimum 1 month)
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.
Sunlight: Natural indirect/artificial bright light. Do not expose the plant to direct sunlight.
Soil: The soil should be well drained, fertile and rich in organic content for growing plant.
Watering: Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Do not over-water the plant. As a rule of thumb, water the plants thoroughly in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Water should be applied preferably in the morning or evening.
Application of Fertilizer: Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so, it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Apply organic fertilizer twice a month. Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
Plant Protection: Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Karanja oil spray for primary treatment.