This plant is available with us in pots of 8 inch diameter. Interested people can pick this big size plant from our garden center.
Common Name: night-flying Jasmine, Coral Jasmine
Botanical Name: Nyctanthes arbor-tristis
This small, fragrant, white flowers works wonderfully for gastric complaints and respiratory complaints.
Parijat stem powder is very good for treating joint pain and malaria.
About the Product:
Parijat is one of the beautiful and mysterious plants whose flowers fall on the ground after blooming. The flowers bloom at night and drop down from the branches at the first rays of light.
These fragrant flowers spread fragrance in the surrounding area with an intensely sweet floral aroma.
The flower of Parijat is known worldwide as night-flying Jasmine and Coral Jasmine. The mythological story shows that Parijat is a heavenly tree brought to earth by Lord Krishna. The flowers of Parijat have seven to eight petals on an orange-red stem. These beautiful flowers are used in many spiritual activities.
This flower loses its lustre during the day and blooms at night.
Although the flowers are bitter in taste, they are used to cure a large number of diseases, such as the prevalent fever, sciatica and arthritis. Juice of its leaves when mixed with a little sugar to treat stomach diseases of children. The plant's green leaves are antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Dried leaves are used as Assamese food dishes.
Caring points after receiving the Product:
- Carefully remove the plants from the boxes and packaging around the plants.
- After unboxing check the plant to see if its require watering. water those plants that top soil are dry.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, do not over water it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- After watering you should place your new plant in an area with medium to bright indirect sunlight. do not go for immediate transplanting( minimum 1 month)
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.
Sunlight: Morning sunlight of more than 6 hours a day is ideal for plant growth.
Soil: The soil should be well drained, fertile and rich in organic content for growing plant.
Watering: Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Do not over-water the plant. As a rule of thumb, water the plants thoroughly in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Water should be applied preferably in the morning or evening.
Application of Fertilizer: Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so, it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Apply organic fertilizer twice a month. Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
Plant Protection: Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Karanja oil spray for primary treatment.