Madanpalle Tomato is an Indian Heirloom variety and is majorly cultivated in Southern parts of Indian.
- Days to Harvest: 80 days
- Seeds per packet: 25
- Plant Spacing: 20 Inch (50.8 cms)
- Sowing Season: Winter/Early Summer
- Germination Rate: 70%
- Heirloom tomatoes are a rich source of vitamin C, which helps nourish the adrenal glands and reduces stress. One medium heirloom provides 40 percent of your daily requirement of this immune-building nutrient.
- Tomatoes protect cardiovascular health. They are rich in potassium, which is known to lower blood pressure as well as folate, which has been shown to help with a lower incidence of heart attacks.
- Heirloom tomatoes add tremendous flavor to your cooking yet are low in calories. With only 27 calories per cup, you can enjoy a sun-ripened tomato as a snack, just like an apple! Garnish your next soup or dip with chopped heirloom tomato for an extra zip.