Common Name: Honeysuckle, European honeysuckle
Botanical Name: Lonicera periclymenum
This floriferous honeysuckle has a very long bloom time and fragrant flowers. It produces bright red berries. Scentsation is a vigorous, deciduous climber with oval leaves and abundant, exceptionally fragrant.
About the Product:
It is a fast-growing vine that twines around stems of shrubs, herbaceous plants and other vertical supports. In full sun it forms large tangles that smother and kill vegetation. Perennial, deciduous to semi-evergreen twining vine; stems are pubescent and reddish brown to light brown.
Caring points after receiving the Product:
- Carefully remove the plants from the boxes and packaging around the plants.
- After unboxing check the plant to see if its require watering. Water those plants that top soil is dry.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, do not over water it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- After watering you should place your new plant in an area with medium to bright indirect sunlight. Do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month).
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will arise definitely.
Plant Care :
Sunlight: It requires minimum more than 6 hours of Direct Sunlight.
Soil: The soil should be well drained, fertile and rich in organic content for growing plant.
Watering: Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Do not over-water the plant. As a rule of thumb, water the plants thoroughly in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Water should be applied preferably in the morning or evening.
Application of Fertilizer: Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so, it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Apply organic fertilizer twice a month. Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
Plant Protection: Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Karanja oil spray for primary treatment.