This plant is available with us in pots of 6 inch diameter. Interested people can pick this big size plant from our garden center.
Common Name: Jai plant
Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
Jai is a small flower with tiny five petals and is a box of fragrance. It is commonly known as Jasmine and is the most beautiful and fragrant flower in Asia. The flower is also known as Arabian Jasmine, Jai. This flower is considered as the favorite flower of Goddess Laxmi and Lord Vishnu.
About the Product:
The jai plant has leaves that are dark green in colour and have kept it in a place that receives indirect sunlight. The jai plant looks like a plant decked with white ornaments. and the fragrance is heavenly.
Fragrant flowers, white blooms,heavenly fragrance, the jai plant is one wonder of God. the flowers are so beautiful and pure white in colour.
Jai is the king of fragrance and moonshine of the garden increases connectivity with friends and family.
Caring points after receiving the Product:
- Carefully remove the plants from the boxes and packaging around the plants.
- After unboxing check the plant to see if its require watering. water those plants that top soil are dry.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, do not over water it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- After watering you should place your new plant in an area with medium to bright indirect sunlight. do not go for immediate transplanting( minimum 1 month).
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transists. New leaves will come definitely.
Sunlight: It requires minimum more than 6 hours of Direct Sunlight.
Soil: The soil should be well drained, fertile and rich in organic content for growing plant.
Watering: Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Do not over-water the plant. As a rule of thumb, water the plants thoroughly in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Water should be applied preferably in the morning or evening.
Application of Fertilizer: Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so, it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Apply organic fertilizer twice a month. Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
Plant Protection: Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Karanja oil spray for primary treatment.