This plant is available with us in pots of 6 inch diameter. Interested people can pick this big size plant from our garden center.
Common Name: jade plant, lucky plant
Botanical Name: Crassula ovata
One of the easiest houseplants to look after, the Crassula Green Mini boasts a lush foliage which beautifies any room.
About the Product:
The Jade Plant is a beautiful ornamental succulent which makes an excellent houseplant. You can pair the Jade Plant with a contrasting pot and place her by a window in your living room or in your bedroom to add a splash of green. The Jade Plant can also be grown outdoors in your balconies.
It also looks lovely in hanging planters with stalks of leaves growing downwards. This beautiful succulent plant has vibrant green leaves that are symbolic of growth and renewal, closely resembling jade coins/stones, symbolic of wealth and prosperity.
Caring points after receiving the Product:
- Carefully remove the plants from the boxes and packaging around the plants.
- After unboxing check the plant to see if its require watering. water those plants that top soil are dry.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, do not over water it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- After watering you should place your new plant in an area with medium to bright indirect sunlight. do not go for immediate transplanting( minimum 1 month)
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.
Sunlight: Crassula jade can grow well in bright to medium light. This plant grows best when it enjoys daily four hours of filtered sunlight.
Soil: The soil should be well drained, fertile and rich in organic content for growing plant.
Watering: Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Do not over-water the plant. As a rule of thumb, water the plants thoroughly in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Water should be applied preferably in the morning or evening.
Application of Fertilizer: Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so, it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Apply organic fertilizer twice a month. Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
Plant Protection: Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.