The tomato is the edible berry of the plant Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as a tomato plant. The species originated in western South America and Central America. This is a super prolific variety of desi cherry tomato seeds
- Days to Harvest: 80 days
- Seeds per packet: 40
- Plant Spacing: 24 Inch (60.96 cms)
- Sowing Season: End Monsoon/Summer
- Germination Rate: 70%
- Heirloom tomatoes are a rich source of vitamin C, which helps nourish the adrenal glands and reduces stress. One medium heirloom provides 40 percent of your daily requirement of this immune-building nutrient.
- Tomatoes protect cardiovascular health. They are rich in potassium, which is known to lower blood pressure as well as folate, which has been shown to help with a lower incidence of heart attacks.
- Heirloom tomatoes add tremendous flavor to your cooking yet are low in calories. With only 27 calories per cup, you can enjoy a sun-ripened tomato as a snack, just like an apple! Garnish your next soup or dip with chopped heirloom tomato for an extra zip