Common Name: Tiger Tooth Aloe
Botanical Name: Aloe juvenna
Aloe juvenna is a small clump-forming succulent, It is a miniature aloe with erect or procumbent multi-branching stems.Needs light shade to full sun, but will redden with more light exposure. Aloe Juvenna, also called Tiger Tooth Aloe is a popular succulent with bright green leaves and white spots.
About the Product:
The Aloe Juvenna is Basally branching, stem erect up to 12 inches (30 cm) tall. Branching from the base. Bright green (reddish to brown in full sun), toothy-margined leaves, flecked with cream-white prominent spots. The inflorescence is unbranched spike, up to 10 inches (25 cm) tall with bright coral-pink to orange-red flowers with yellow-green mouth. Aloe are not particularly fast-growing and will only rarely need repotting.
Caring points after receiving the Product:
- Carefully remove the plants from the boxes and packaging around the plants.
- After unboxing check the plant to see if its require watering. water those plants that top soil are dry.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, do not over water it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- After watering you should place your new plant in an area with medium to bright indirect sunlight. do not go for immediate transplanting( minimum 1 month).
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transists. New leaves will come definitely.
Sunlight: Keep the plant natural bright sunlight. Place the near a window in a room that gets bright morning sunlight.
Soil: The soil should be well drained, fertile and rich in organic content for growing plant.
Watering: Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Do not over-water the plant. As a rule of thumb, water the plants thoroughly in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Water should be applied preferably in the morning or evening.
Application of Fertilizer: Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so, it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Apply organic fertilizer twice a month. Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
Plant Protection: Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Karanja oil spray for primary treatment.