This plant is available with us in pots of 6, 8, & 10 inch diameter. Interested people can pick this big size plant from our garden center.
Common Name: Acalypha, Copper leaf plant
Botanical Name: Acalypha wilkesiana
Acalypha are one of the boldest houseplants you can't miss because of their colorful foliage. They're particularly eye-catching in bright dining rooms and living rooms where their foliage helps energize a room.
About the Product:
Copperleaf plant is an evergreen shrub and is grown for its multi-colored, toothed, oval leaves.
Flowers are small, green or pinkish. Beyond Paradise Acalypha has stunning leaves, making it visually striking. Each large leaf is green splashed with an assortment of colors including pink, rose, gold, cream, and orange. The most colorful leaves occur in a sunny location.
Acalypha is annuals or perennial shrubs, and small trees. It has a closely arranged crown, with an erect stem and many branches. Both the branches and the leaves are covered in fine hairs. The leaves, which may be flat or crinkled, are large and broad with teeth around the edge. The leaves are coppery green with red splashes, giving them a mottled appearance.
Well drained and fertile
Caring points after receiving the Product:
- Carefully remove the plants from the boxes and packaging around the plants.
- After unboxing check the plant to see if its require watering. water those plants that top soil are dry.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, do not over water it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- After watering you should place your new plant in an area with medium to bright indirect sunlight. do not go for immediate transplanting( minimum 1 month)
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.
Sunlight: Keep the plant in partial sunlight area. Also, keep the plant indoor condition where the 2 to 3 hours of sunlight is available, just avoid the darken area.
Soil: The soil should be well drained, fertile and rich in organic content for growing plant.
Watering: Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Do not over-water the plant. As a rule of thumb, water the plants thoroughly in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Water should be applied preferably in the morning or evening.
Application of Fertilizer: Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so, it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Apply organic fertilizer twice a month. Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
Plant Protection: Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.