WHY PLANTS ARE A GREAT GIFT
Buying gifts online has become a very popular trend to get something for your loved ones and let them know how much you are missing them. It also bypasses the problem if you are not in the same city.
Plants are one of the most commonly gifted items today! With people wanting to be environmentally conscious and lead a healthy life, there can be no better gift than this! Gifting a part of nature is a great gesture, and we can guarantee you it will only bring a smile! Plus, it sends a message that you really took some time to select a thoughtful gift instead of sending the decorations you saw the first time!
We at mybageecha.com can help you ease your problem of what to give!
Why is a plant good as a gift?
If gifting something "living" isn't a big deal in itself, we have a few more points for you to make up your mind!
- Living plants are a unique and a thoughtful gift that is suitable for all kinds of occasions like weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Gift-giving plants are also attractive. It captivates the beauty and grace of both the giver and recipient of the gift.
- Another good reason behind giving plants as gifts is that live plants are a long lasting gift, if the person takes care of it.
- Research has shown that men, women and children alike appreciate botanical gifts and those who give plants and flowers as gifts are perceived as successful, caring, and more able to express their feelings. .
- If a guy has never tried gardening, you're really doing him a favor by helping him start a relaxing hobby!
Why do people like to buy plants online?
There are many benefits to the buyer in buying online.
- Allows buyers to get their product from the comfort of their home. They don't need to visit different stores in person. Everything is only within the click of a mouse. All they have to do is log on to mybageecha.com and shop as per their choice.
- Buyers are open to hundreds of different types of plants, pots and more. All they have to do is browse through the different pages and choose the appropriate pages for them.
- Another great advantage is that buyers have the opportunity to compare plant prices.
A unique plant for a unique person!
The best way to deliver the right plant is to find the right plant for each recipient.
Experienced, enthusiastic gardeners and even novice or occasional gardeners may prefer a plant that can be used in their landscape.
Non-gardeners can enjoy an easy-to-care plant, well suited to pots and indoors so they remember to care for it!
When choosing plants for people you don't know well enough to know their gardening proficiency, look for plants that are beautiful in a pot for a long time, but they should be grown in a yard setting if they choose to do so. can also be implanted. Among them are dwarf shrubs and trees, vines, bulbs and ornamental grasses.
All you have to do is buy healthy, attractive plants, then place them in a unique container or decorate any simple pot using ribbon, wrapping paper or other decorations. (Be sure to include proper care and maintenance instructions with your gift.)
We can recommend these plant varieties:
The word "succulent" comes from the Latin word succus , which means juice, or juice. Succulent plants can store water in various structures such as leaves and stems. Some definitions also include roots, so that geese that survive unfavorable periods by dying back into underground storage organs can be considered succulents. Succulents are often grown as ornamental plants because of their striking and unusual appearance. The habitats of these water conservation plants are often in areas of high temperature and low rainfall. Succulents have the ability to thrive on limited water sources, such as mist and dew, which equips them to survive in an ecosystem that has scarce water sources.
- succulents are pretty cheap
- Succulents come in a wondrous variety. Some are leafy and delicate, others are fleshy and round. There are succulents that are spiky, fuzzy and even multicolored.
- You can make succulents from other succulents. In other words, they can usually be propagated from cuttings .
- Generally, succulents are easy to care for.
- They are the most ornamental species of plants, and therefore are wonderful for gift giving.
Bromeliad is the name of a family of plants that are incredibly diverse. Bromeliads also make great indoor plants. They have few needs and are few problem pests. With the right care, you can enjoy bromeliads in your home or office year-round. Their native habitat is moist and they live on the shady forest floor or attached to trees. This means bromeliads are adapted to hot, humid, shady climates. If you live in an area that doesn't freeze, you can safely plant your bromeliad outside. If you want bromeliads to appear as part of your landscaping, dig a hole and bury it.
By following a few simple steps, you can enjoy bromeliads indoors and out for many seasons.
- Provide bright light without direct sun exposure
- maintain optimum humidity
- keep the wind blowing around the plants
- Make sure plants stay moist but not soggy
- provide adequate drainage
- fertilize sparingly
3) Air Purifier
Living in an energy efficient, modern building can have unintended side effects. One of these side effects is reduced air flow. The lack of air flow leads to a build-up of indoor air pollution and leads to health problems such as asthma or sick building syndrome. Houseplants can absorb harmful toxins from the air, especially in enclosed spaces with low air flow. This study has been the basis for new studies about indoor plants and their air cleaning abilities.
- effective cost
- Improves productivity at work.
- Purifies the air.
- Improves our health.
- Increase in concentration and memory
- reduce stress and fatigue
Plants release oxygen as a byproduct of photosynthesis, plants also allow us to breathe aerobics. Our atmosphere is currently about 20% oxygen, all a gift from the planet's green-skinned autotrophs. "The most important chemical reaction on Earth is photosynthesis, "We are all parasites on it."
But what if you want to gift something more than just a plant?
A decoration with a plant? An absolutely unique concept that will really make a person feel special? We've got you covered!
An eco-system in itself, a terrarium is a lush mini world that brings nature into your urban home. Gorgeous to look at and incredibly easy to maintain, a terrarium adds uniqueness to your home decor! Low maintenance, space saving and simply beautiful. These are just some of the reasons why terrariums are great for people living in small spaces or for those who just love to garden.
Generally, leafy plants and plants that grow slowly work best – avoid fast-growing plants. for example:
- Fern – Maidenhair, Bird's Nest, Button Fern
- Air Purifier – Tillandsia
- Succulent-, Hawthorn, Echeveria, Crassula, etc.