Aloe Vera...One of the Best Herb Garden Plant Health Benefits
This healthy succulent is easy to care for and requires very little maintenance. The aloe vera plant gives your bathroom or other indoor space a nice pop of green with an exotic shape. It’s very appealing to the eye and even more appreciated for its air purifying qualities.
Aloe vera (also known as medicinal aloe) is a very popular plant that is best known for the healing qualities of the gel. They are very common, and aloe vera is just one of hundreds of different types of aloe plants.
Aloe vera plants are easy to care for. They make wonderful houseplants, or you can grow them outside. They can grow pretty fast outdoors in a sunny garden, but are much slower when kept indoors as houseplants. Yours might just do better if you ignore it, they thrive on neglect.
Most people are already very familiar with the medicinal and healing qualities of aloe vera plants. These days you’ll find the gel in everything from skin and haircare items, to drinks, supplements, and food products. Known as a plant tied to healthiness and home remedies, you’ll notice quite a few aloe plant benefits:
- Burns – Use the aloe vera plant’s gel for mild burn treatments, including sunburn. Aloe houseplants make it easy to treat minor cooking mishaps for generations.
- Juice Benefits – The aloe juice is said to have its own set of benefits as well, such as hydration, easing constipation, boosting nutrients, improving skin, and aiding with other GI issues and so forth.
- Attractive Aesthetics – The exotic, spiky looks of aloe vera plants make them a wonderful choice as indoor plants.
- Beauty Uses – Aloe vera works well in a number of home DIY beauty treatments such as face wash and skin toner or moisturizer. It’s also believed to be useful for antiaging.
- Health Remedies – Apply aloe vera for minor injuries and issues such as small wounds or cuts, bug bites, and relief of eczema and some other skin concerns.
- Air Purification – As mentioned, aloe plants trade carbon dioxide for fresh oxygen. This plant is lovely to add as one of your home’s indoor plants.